- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Proven abilities in reaching deadlines individually and as a team leader/project manager
- Proficiency with Windows, macOS, Microsoft Office, G-Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (WordPress and Drupal)
- Proficiency with e-Commerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3 (including SASS)
- Proficiency with system administration via the Linux command line (including server setup, optimization, and basic security hardening)
A.A.S. Computer Science – Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, NJ / Jan. 2013 – Dec. 2014
- GPA: 3.6
B.A. English Literature – Elon University, Elon, NC / Sept. 2008 – May 2012
- GPA: 3.3
SEM Geeks / June 2015 – Present
Helps guide the company on keeping up with the latest development tools and practices. Acts as the lead project manager for the web department (design and development) to ensure deadlines are and quality is consistent across all projects.
- Oversees all web design and development projects from a technical and project management perspective to ensure quality and client satisfaction
- Is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within budget and that time has been logged appropriately in our time tracking system by the necessary team members
SEM Geeks / August 2014 – June 2015
Worked as a team member to develop, build, and deliver web based projects to clients.
- Built websites using PHP/CSS/HTML/jQuery on Drupal, Magento, and WordPress
Aztec Software / May 2013 – August 2014
Worked as a team member to coordinate projects and meet deadlines for an education-focused software company.
- Converted PowerPoint and Flash slides into templates using HTML, CSS, and jQuery